Saturday 23 April 2016

The Journey Taken (April 22, 2016)

Each word written
A reflection
Of my inner struggle
For normalcy.

Changing
Every second
Whether or not
I'm witnessing it.

Often
In ways
I never expected
Coming.

Leaving me
Feeling frustrated
And anxious.

Where
I'm going
In my personal journey.

As if
Finding a fork
In the road
Going in
Three different directions.

Each tine
Slightly different
From its neighbouring path
In the terrain
And experiences
Offered.

And yet
I need to explore
The one
Which feels
Intuitively right
To me.

In finding
True equilibrium
That means
Lasting peace
For my soul.

Therisa © 2016

No comments:

Featured post

Chance Encounter (March 13, 2017)

July 21, 2006. A date Forever etched Into my memory. As if Done by A laser. By mistake And pure chance. I enter...