Wednesday 20 April 2016

Rebuilding (April 20, 2016)

They're here
Just waiting
For that magical moment
To unleash their deluge.

Not sure
I want it
To end
Once started.

My tears.

Striping away
The corrupt
And decaying matter
Of my soul.

Feeling like
A diseased creature
One would put down.

Without
A second thought.

Being out-of-sync
With everything
In my body
And life.

Which
This synthetic body
Clashes
On all levels
With my soul.

If I could
Would tear
Everything apart
And rebuild.

From the soles
Of my feet
Up.

In an organic
And holistic manner
That Western thought
Doesn't understand
Or grasp
Yet.

Balancing out
The yang
And yin
As one.

Therisa © 2016

No comments:

Featured post

Chance Encounter (March 13, 2017)

July 21, 2006. A date Forever etched Into my memory. As if Done by A laser. By mistake And pure chance. I enter...