Friday 27 May 2016

Deepest Wish (May 26, 2016)

Shall
You offer me
Chance of a time
To have
A fully functional
Female body.

With
The only catch being
After a year
My time
Upon this plane
Is up.

Without
Any hesitation
Or second guessing.

My answer is
A resounding
"Yes".

Even with
The most advanced SRS
Will never be
Fully female
In body.

That's if
I get approval
And funding
In the first place.

Before
You start yelling
And screaming
At me.

I know
Changing my body
Won't eradicate
My various mental illnesses
Or the other issues
I have.

But
For a moment
I'll experience something
That's forever
Denied
To other trans-women.

Having a period.

However
Brief
It may be.

It's worth it.

Therisa © 2016

Author's note: Written, while doing my laundry, late, at night.

No comments:

Featured post

Chance Encounter (March 13, 2017)

July 21, 2006. A date Forever etched Into my memory. As if Done by A laser. By mistake And pure chance. I enter...