Saturday 7 May 2016

A Note To One Of My Notebooks (May 6, 2016)

Hello
Old friend
It's been 20 months.

Since
Our last time
Together.

In that time
A lot has changed
In my life.

Sadly
Not all of it
For the good
To me,

Last
We parted
I was emerging
From my Summer long
Bout of agoraphobia.

Had to leave you
As you're filled
With too many dark thoughts
For my healing psyche.

Now
I need your help
In bleeding out
My inner darkness.

Could you
Grant me
This request
I ask
Of you?

Sincerely
Your scribbler
Therisa.

Therisa © 2016

Author's note: During the Summer of 2014, I was apartment-bound, due to a severe bout of agoraphobia, which I need to be pulled out, to take out my garbage and other needs. It was time of very prolific writing of dark poetry, which, I wrote about 200 poems, during that 3 month span.

No comments:

Featured post

Chance Encounter (March 13, 2017)

July 21, 2006. A date Forever etched Into my memory. As if Done by A laser. By mistake And pure chance. I enter...