Monday 10 December 2018

Him (August 22, 2013)

Shall you pass me
In the shopping mall
You would see
A woman
In her mid-thirties.

In reality
I'm approaching
My mid-forties
Strolling confidently
By you.

Thanks
To estrogen
And inherited genes.

And yet
He exists
Within me
A pure testosterone rage
Of the blackest heart.

Mercifully
Only trice
Experienced his presence
When alone.

Else
Would be facing
Murder charges
Of the first degree.

Therisa © 2013

Author’s note: Him, is a referral to PTSD Rage attack. A rage that burns with a pure white flame. I’m scared of the damage that he could do to other people and things.

No comments:

Featured post

Chance Encounter (March 13, 2017)

July 21, 2006. A date Forever etched Into my memory. As if Done by A laser. By mistake And pure chance. I enter...