Tuesday 10 May 2016

What The.... (May 10, 2016)

Society thinks
The trans-community is nuts
In removing
Those sexual characteristics
That brand us
In our birth gender.

Never realizing
The many psychological hurdles
We must jump over
Before a blade is used
Upon our bodies.

Until
Your average Joe Shmoe
(Justin Jedica)
Decides to transform
His body
Into a living Ken doll.

Just puts down
His plastic
And 190+ surgeries
Later.

Wants more
Becoming
A walking pile
Of implants
And other foreign objects.

And people say
I am crazy
For wanting
To live my life
As a woman.

Sheesh.

Honestly
Has this man tried
To work out
His psychological issues
In a less evasive manner?

Before he goes
One surgery
Too many.

Thus
Destroying his body
And his immune system.

Therisa © 2016

Author's note: I saw something about Justin, in my Yahoo! news feed, and did an Internet search on him, which I found, the following link to him:

No comments:

Featured post

Chance Encounter (March 13, 2017)

July 21, 2006. A date Forever etched Into my memory. As if Done by A laser. By mistake And pure chance. I enter...