Tuesday 2 July 2019

Righteous Soul? (July 2, 2019)

Times 
Question my existence.


Wondering 
Is enough done
Justifying presence
On this mortal coil.


Positive difference 
In someone else's life. 


As people 
Isolate themselves 
Within silos.


Can't/won't 
Open their hearts
Helping others.


Exposing humanity's 
Inner darkness
As innocence dies.


Therisa © 2019


Author’s note: Started this poem, late July 1st, after everyone had finished their Canada
Day celebration. Wondering, will I be remembered, as someone who has made a
difference, in the wider world, around me? Truthfully, I can’t answer this question, for I
don’t know, how people view me, in their judgment eyes.

No comments:

Featured post

Chance Encounter (March 13, 2017)

July 21, 2006. A date Forever etched Into my memory. As if Done by A laser. By mistake And pure chance. I enter...