Monday 28 May 2018

The Holy Quest (May 20, 2018)

Across the waves
Of information
My fingers do swim.

In search of
The perfect vegan recipe
For my starving soul
To partake
With gratitude.

Many a recipe
Has been release
From my searching nets
Due to ingredients
Or food allergies.

Feeling like
I'm one of these castaways
On an abandoned island
Hoping to be rescued.

But
Never are.

And yet
Here I am
About to cast out
Once more.

Maybe
This time
I'll find that elusive one
Which speaks to my soul.

Like a finely crafted
Piece of music
Or a work of artistry
That's filled with love
And devotion.

Knowing
My search has ended
For now.



Therisa © 2018

No comments:

Featured post

Chance Encounter (March 13, 2017)

July 21, 2006. A date Forever etched Into my memory. As if Done by A laser. By mistake And pure chance. I enter...