Thursday 18 January 2018

Untitled (January 17, 2018)

I want to
Let these memories go
Liberating myself
From this haunting darkness
On my soul.

As if
My abusive experience
Are the wrong favour
Of the month.

Just because
I wasn't sexually touched
Or raped
With a penile object
By my abusers.

Although
Numerous times
I have been kicked
Deliberately
In the groin area.

With serious intent
To maim me
In a sexual manner
As they view me
A homosexual male.

Never mind
Some feminists view
My abuse
As a male on male
Crime.

And not
A male on female
Crime.

Thus
They discount me
As another whining male
Seeking attention.

Over battered
And seriously injured women
Attacked by men.

Due to the reality
Of the birth defect
Between my legs
They hold over
All transwomen.

Regardless
Of our status
Pre or post-op.

Bleep you
Too
B*tch.

Therisa © 2018

Author's note: Just venting an ugly truth that some people, in the system, don't want to admit its existence.

No comments:

Featured post

Chance Encounter (March 13, 2017)

July 21, 2006. A date Forever etched Into my memory. As if Done by A laser. By mistake And pure chance. I enter...