Sunday 2 July 2017

Lady Of Avalon (January 10, 2015)



My soul lays
Before you
Seeking your gift
Of healing
Denied to me
On other planes.

In your hands
Does wisdom flow
Long forgotten
By mortal men
And women.

Of a time
When the Gods
And Goddesses
Walked upon the land
With us.

As your dark hair
Sweeps over
My broken body
Covering it
In your warmth.

Like a light
Shining the brightest
On the darkest night
For me.

In keeping
The one weapon
That They have forged
Our salvation shall
Safe.

Until the day
I can return.

Therisa © 2015

Author's note: Another release, from my poetic morgue. At the time of writing this, I was listening to the British gothic group, The Mission UK. Particularly their song, Deliverance.

No comments:

Featured post

Chance Encounter (March 13, 2017)

July 21, 2006. A date Forever etched Into my memory. As if Done by A laser. By mistake And pure chance. I enter...