Monday 19 September 2016

Emotional Roller Coaster (September 19, 2016)

Can feel it
Coming over me
Like a Siren
It calls.

A darkness
Forever
Embedded
In my soul.

Who's
Corrosive touch
Is resistance
To all known treatment.

Except 
Death.

Wiping away
Tears of frustration.

A dark brown trail
Streak my cheeks
From those
I missed.

As concussive waves
Explode
Over my body.

Leaving me
Weak.

Emotionally
And physically.

Wanting
To runaway
And hide
From everyone.

Caring not
Am damaging
Myself
By doing so.

Awaiting Hypos'
Calming embrace
That never
Seems to arrive.

When
I wait it.

Therisa © 2016

Author's note: Starting Friday, September 16, 2016, until today, I have been riding an emotional roller coasters, as my mood has swinging drastically, between bouts of crushing depression and normalcy, for me. I haven't experience anything like this, since I was taking anti-depressants, several years ago. And I refuse to start my 9th anti-depressant/anxiety medication, which my family doctor was given, during a mini-psyche assessment, four years ago. Been there, done that, and got the ugly t-shirt, to prove it.

No comments:

Featured post

Chance Encounter (March 13, 2017)

July 21, 2006. A date Forever etched Into my memory. As if Done by A laser. By mistake And pure chance. I enter...