Monday 13 June 2016

Days, I Curse Myself (June 13, 2016)

On days
Like these.

Looking down
At my body
Fills me
With anger
And revulsion.

Wishing
With a simple slice
Of a knife
To change
My genitalia.

Forever.

Removing
The birth defects
Located
Between my legs.

For more years
Then I can remember
Have always
Hoped.

I would find
magical talisman.
To change me.

Looking everywhere
I walked around
To no avail.

Turning hope
In despair
And depression.

At the thought
Of having
To endure
Another day
In this tainted body.

That society views
As being natural
For me.

Never realizing
The emotional
Physical
Or psychological
Pain.

It causes
Me.

As I hide
The knives
Away.

Therisa © 2016

Author's note: Having a bad body image day.

No comments:

Featured post

Chance Encounter (March 13, 2017)

July 21, 2006. A date Forever etched Into my memory. As if Done by A laser. By mistake And pure chance. I enter...