Saturday 7 May 2016

Still Incomplete (May 7, 2016)

You laugh
And shake your head
At me.

As if
I have said
Something silly
Like a young child
Would.

In expressing
My avid wish
To be complete
As a woman
After SRS.

Knowing
The most skilled surgeons
Can't create
What I wasn't born
With.

A
Female
Reproductive
System.

Sure
I can have
A vagina
And a clitoris.

Or
What approaches them
Out of my male genitalia
That I despite.

The fact remains
I will always be
Incomplete
As a woman.

Therisa © 2016

Author's note: Over the years, I have expressed my desire, to have a fully functional female reproductive system, instead of, the male one, I was born with. To which, the following response, has greeted me: "Are you freaking nuts?" Never realizing, my incredibly strong need, to be, totally female. Or how, it's fueling my chronic depression.

No comments:

Featured post

Chance Encounter (March 13, 2017)

July 21, 2006. A date Forever etched Into my memory. As if Done by A laser. By mistake And pure chance. I enter...