Tuesday 3 May 2016

Reconstruction Time Blues (May 3, 2016)

There are days
I find myself
Feeling like
A chameleon .

Blending
Into the emotional
Background.

Seeking shelter
As my emotions
Violently
Swirl around
Like a winter maelstrom.

Just trying
To hold everything
Together.

Hoping
I don't fall prey
To the darker feelings
Within me.

Long held
Suppressed
Behind mental barriers
Dating back
To a prehistorically past
Of long ago.

I've forgotten
Their first erection
Upon my soulscape.

As a time of renewal
Is upon me.

Replacing
And rebuilding
What been put off
For decades.

Forced
To make
Hard choices
About the path
I walk.
Many
I don't like
But
Must face.

If I want
True healing
For my body
And soul.

Therisa © 2016
Author's note: A reminder to self, about the paths, I can walk down, knowing, not all of them, will help me, to release the inner darkness, I have been hiding, behind mental walls, for decades.

No comments:

Featured post

Chance Encounter (March 13, 2017)

July 21, 2006. A date Forever etched Into my memory. As if Done by A laser. By mistake And pure chance. I enter...