Saturday 9 January 2016

Forever, My Love (December 31, 2015)







Oh
How I long
To be
In your embrace
My love.

Knowing
My damned soul is
Eternally safe
Within your touch.

Chasing away
Those daemons
Which haunt me
24/7/365.

Making my life
A living Hell
Of the cruelest kind
That knows
No end
But death.

As I lay
In your arms
My last breath taken.

Nevermore
To inhale
Again.

For my name is
Forever more
Etched
Upon your soul.

And
On your lips
Therisa.


Therisa © 2015


Author notes: This is my favourite track, from Nishwish's cd, "Once". And sadly, it's Tarja Turunen, last recording with the band, before she left.  Personally, I think she has the best vocals for the band.

No comments:

Featured post

Chance Encounter (March 13, 2017)

July 21, 2006. A date Forever etched Into my memory. As if Done by A laser. By mistake And pure chance. I enter...